Stay informed with the latest! Configure EasyFortniteStats to deliver Fortnite's recent updates and news directly to your Discord.
- Priority Updates - Receive news posts in your server up to 10 minutes faster
If you are using the bot for the first time or you have reset the settings, you have to set up the News function for the first time.
First, enter the following command:
Then click the game mode you like to configure. In this example BattleRoyale News get configured.
Now you need to select at least one channel where the News will be broadcast. Optionally, you can select a role that should always be mentioned.
You can set a channel by selecting it from the dropdown menu:
Set News Channel
- Too Many Webhooks • The selected channel got too many webhooks. You need to delete at least one in the channel settings.
Once you have selected a channel, the news are set up. It should now appear in the selected channel.
In addition, you can select a role that should always be mentioned when a new news post appears. This can be selected via the second dropdown menu as follows:
Set News Mention Role
- Role mentionable by everyone • Servers larger than 250 members can't use a role that is mentionable by everyone. This is for security reason to prevent possible abuse. Disable that @everone can mention this role in the server settings.
You can disable or enable News posts while keeping all settings. Just click the Enable or Disable button
- If the green Disable button is shown, News posts are currently active
- If the red Enable button is shown, News posts are currently disabled