This patch is the finalize the migration from prefixed commands (e.g.
!fn shop) to slash commands (e.g.
- All mentions of commands are now clickable. When you click on them you can execute the command directly
- Setting up automatic updates like Item Shop, News, etc. has been temporarily changed to dropdown menus.
- Setting custom creator codes now works via a modal, a popup with a text field.
/eventcommand. It now include better timestamps and includes all events.
- Improved volume selection for radio
- Improved handling of prompts which require to confirm and possible follow-up messages
- Improved button menus that cause fewer problems and improve performance
- Fixed error message when activating nick stats although another nick stats type is already enabled
- Fixed an issue that caused data to not be saved properly, resulting in data loss or delayed availability.
- Improve overall performance by reducing the high workload caused by background tasks
- Users who use Portuguese (Brazil) language, some parts of the bot were displayed in normal Portuguese. This issue has been fixed.
- All prefixed commands (commands starting with
!fn, such as
!fn shop) have been removed. The bot now works exclusively with slash commands
- Removed support for custom prefixes for premium users. This change is accompanied by the removal of prefixed commands.
This patch is an emergency fix due to recent bot crashes.
/fncommand which will be suggested by Discord when using the text commands on Desktop.
- Added support for multi-language for the item shop
- Improve player name-check when using the stats command without autocomplete
- The bot crashed in the past while generating the shop occasionally. This sometimes caused complete bot crashes after a few hours.
/shopcommand if a user set their Discord language to Japanese and Korean
- Shop images now show Japanese, Korean, and Russian characters correctly
/shopcommand in DMs
/nickstatscommand being available in DMs. These commands now only show up on servers.
- Fix buttons in the stats menu sometimes failing
This patch mainly contains under-the-hood changes that implement recently released Discord features.
- Implemented Discords new Command Permissions System available under
Server Settings -> Integrations -> EasyFortniteStats
/datacommands are only available for members with Manage Server permissions
- The stats command's name option now provides search functionality for Fortnite Player names.
- This function supports searching for EpicGames, Xbox Live, and Playstation Network player names.
- EpicGames player IDs are also supported
- Alternatively, you can enter a name or ID without selecting an option.
/radiocommand can now be used without selecting a radio station in the command itself. Instead, a dropdown selection is shown. This is especially useful when just resuming a radio session.
/radiomenu always shows a dropdown for switching the radio station, instead of going through 2 steps.
- We fixed a performance lack which should result in better performance and should reduce "Interaction doesn't respond" error messages
- Improved stats image creation speed
- Most commands have been enabled in direct messages
- Selecting a player name and a Discord user at the same time in the
/statscommand now results in an error message for clarification.
- Improved a few messages to make things clear
- Fixed an issue that caused an endless loading state when retrieving your stats or linking your account
- Premium enabled server wasn't able to use the
- Fixing issue problems when interacting with the radio menu while the bot is disconnected
- Added support for Slash Commands. All previously available commands are available as normal commands and slash commands.
/statsprovides a list of available input types.
/challengesnow provide you a list of available weeks for the optional week argument
/newsnow provides the list of modes to select from
/radioprovides you the list of available radio stations
- Instead of having individual
!fn winscommands, the slash command implementation uses
/nick-stats. This also provides a list of available types.
!fn seasoninfocommand was renamed to
/seasonas a slash command
- Added a Context User Command which allows receiving the stats of a specific user. Just right-click a user in your server -> Click ''Apps" -> Select "User Stats"
/cosmeticsCommand which provides details about a specific cosmetic.
- This command is only available as a slash command
- Cosmetic Names can be autocompleted
- Pro mode command option available. This will provide more details often useful for leaks.
- Added an option to
/settingsthat allow the bot to prefer the user's language over the server language. Active by default.
- Nick Stats now support Arena Hype using
/nickstats stats-type:Arena Hype points
- Added game-info argument to
/seasoncommand. This provides general information about the game. [Slash command only]
- Improved speed of receiving stats
- When using a text command the bot replies to the user's command.
- Fixed error which blocked creative news setup
- Fixed error which occasionally when pre-selected an input type and switching the stats type which didn't have stats for the desired type yet
- Fixed issue that the bot doesn't respond if selecting an input type which the player never played with
- Fixed an error that was raised when using a quote like character in the stats text command (eg.
- Fixed error which occurred when setting up automatic updates and providing an invalid channel or role and the bot got no permissions to respond
- Fixed rare issue which caused an error when starting the radio
- Fix rare issue which breaks the auto channel setup
- Switched the verification System: The new verification isn't based anymore on accepting a friend request and providing a 4-digit code. Now you just need to log in with your account on the EpicGames website and need to authorize EasyFortniteStats to verify your account
- Temporarily disabled the challenges command, due to the new challenges format which has been introduced in Season 8.
- Reduced radio quality from 384kb to 128kb for a more stable experience
- Fixed problem which caused that the verification stopped when clicking the checkmark icon in direct messages
- Fixed a problem caused that other users were able to interact with buttons from commands invoked by other users.
- Fixed an error that occurred when using
!fn challenges [week]with a non-number argument for the week.
- Fixed an issue that news wasn't updated properly
- Fixed possible errors which occurred while setting up a bot feature and messages were already deleted
- Fixed a problem which caused that the hype amount displayed where wrong.
- Fixed problem which didn't fully respect pre-seasons and may caused displaying the wrong arena hype value
- Added support for Discord's new buttons. Following features support buttons:
- Challenges (including seamless switching between weeks)
- Stats (including seamless switching between input types and stats types eg. Lifetime)
- News (including seamless switching between Gamemodes eg. BattleRoyale)
- Radio (more details below)
- Map (shortcut to open the map in full quality)
- Drop (generate a new location with just one click)
- Help (more details below)
- Confirming (Verification, Data deletion)
- Settings (General, Shop, Challenges, ServerStatus)
- Voting (Shortcut to open main Vote page)
- Automated News Updates: News can now get automatically posted into a specific channel like challenges or the item shop. This feature can be set up with
!fn news settings
- Radio Stable Release: Radio has been now finally been implemented. It's more stable and less buggy. All subcommands have been removed. Only
!fn radiois needed to open the player which lets you manage the bot with the new buttons.
- Added 24/7 Playback for premium users🔸
- Due to the extra required resources, volume control is only available to premium users 🔸
- Help rework: The help command has been fully reworked and now supports buttons and dropdown menus.
- Commands are now sorted into categories
- Categories can be navigated with a dropdown menu
- A bot news section has been added to the help command
- Settings Rework: Settings have been redesigned with buttons. Also
!fn settingsis now a place to reach all bot settings including Shop, Challenges, etc.
- Stats now let you select an account if there are multiple accounts with the same name
!fn reviewto show off all pages to review the bot.
- After setting up automatic updates, initially all data is sent into the channel. (latest shop, current seasons cheat cheats, etc.)
- The bot doesn't require the "Add Reactions" permission anymore
- The general bot speed has been optimized
- Dates and Times shown by the bot are now based on your timezone
- Countdowns/Relatives Dates/Times now automatically updated
- Fixed that Arena Hype was reset too early for most users
- Fixed a few wrong terms and typos
- Nick Stats setup has been fixed
- Fixed mentions in shop updates
- Competitive Stats: Get just your Arena and Tournament matches including Arena Hype, Division, Earnings, and FortniteTracker.com's Power Ranking (
- Seasonal Stats: Only display the stats that you have earned in the current season. (
- Season Command: View info on the current season and progress (
- Added Trio Stats in Stats image
- Added support for server and user data deletion (
!fn data server delete,
!fn data user delete)
- Reformatted Stats Image
- Moved FAQ to docs (
- Fixed issue that selections work when adding the same reaction in another channel
- Fixed issue that bot lobbies still included
- Fixed verification error message if an account is claimed
- Fixed shop command which doesn't work in rare cases
- Fixed issue that the shop image is sometimes missing
- Fix that BattlePass level progress bar broken on too small progress
- Fix reaction doesn't work on verification start
V3 is a complete overhaul of V2. The source code has been 100% re-written and nothing was copied from the old Bot. This causes that all bugs from old versions to get fixed. V3 offers a fresh new feel and look without being unfamiliar.
- Account Verification: Verify that you own a specific account and get benefits (
- Nick Stats: Show off your BattlePass level or wins in your nickname. More types coming soon! (
- Global Stats: You now can now also get all stats from all different input types combined
- News: The bot now supports BattleRoyale and Creative in-game news (
- Fortnite Radio: Listen to the Fortnite in-game radio channels live in Discord. (
- Fortnite Shop now supports multiple languages
- Stats image now show off how often you placed Top 25
- Premium now will be automatically granted and can be en/disabled through a command (
- All reaction/text menus have been overhauled. You also can react during reactions are getting added
!fn challengenow takes a
[week]parameter for quick access eg.
!fn challenges 3Shows the week 3 challenge cheat➡
- User with
Manage Server permissioncan now also modify the bot
!fn clustercommand for Cluster overview
!fn datacommand to receive the data saved by the bot
- Prefix setting for Premium users (
- Changed the Stats calculation.
- More LTM stats and Trio are now included in Stats Calculation
- Bot Lobby rounds are no more counted
- New Stats image design (
New Stats Image Design
- New Item Shop image design (
New Shop Image Design
!fn challengesnow support up to 15 instead of 10 weeks
!fn drophas been overhauled by adding more locations that get automatically updated. Also, the location gets marked on the map.
- The Information shown in
!fn infowas updated
- Updated the
!fn eventcommand with the latest events
- Instability issues have been resolved. Crashes or timeouts should now be rarer.
- No, half or wrong challenge images were shown
- No more "Please finish your last action before you can execute another command."🎉
- Score, Average Kills, and Stats won't be displayed anymore, because they were irrelevant or duplicated
- Support for getting stats from other members by Name#Tag (This change was made due to Discord limitation and may be changed when Discord add an alternative way)
- Removed Danish and Ukraine due to missing translator and low demand